Help: for Users • for Contributors
A day at the beach is a nice break from all this adventuring. Check out all of the fun and exciting things to see at Seaside.
This is an Exploration collection.
The items in this collection can all be found in the area of Seaside.
Visit the following locations:
- Tide Pools
- Cray Caves
- Ocean Treasures Cafe
- Piers and Docks
- Fisherman's Shanties
- Luxurious Oceanfront Homes
- Post Office
- Seaspray Inn
- Tide Pools - head north-west onto the beach until you see some small islands just off the coast. Swim out to them. There is a Snatching Snapper on one of the islands.
- Cray Caves - at the far north of the beach, there is an empty stretch of beach, to the east of the tide pools, beyond the big campfire. Walk up to the caves to complete this exploration.
- Ocean Treasures Cafe - right in front of Diggy's
- Fisherman's Shanties - at the north end of the beach, head up the path between the little houses. The spot is right at the intersection of the two dirt paths
- Luxurious Oceanfront Homes - head out on the large peninsula Go toward the East side of the 1st house with the kids having a party, on the outside of the fence, to the right of the last balloons in front of the rosebush that is next to the lamppost.
This page last modified 2011-07-11 15:42:40.